which aims to spread empathy and thankfulness
by following the example set by animals and nature.
Take a look at our content and be inspired.
Animal coaching to manage stress
Would you like to reduce your stress levels? Well, here’s a surprising read that will help you along the way. Let a sea cucumber, a weaver spider, a Malaysian ant or a coypu show you the way. From now on, they’ll be your best coaches.
We’ve prepared a downloadable ebook (download it in full below), which will guide you on how to:
- Identify situations that make you anxious or unwell.
- Remedy them by drawing inspiration from the behaviour of other species.
The goal is to get to know yourself better. To set out to change what isn’t working in your life – the things that are causing worry and anxiety.
- Find your balance
- Be inspired by nature
There are some characteristics that all living things share. In this ebook we’re going to focus on one of the most important: the fight for survival. You’ll see how much it has to do with stress and anxiety
Do any of these situations cause you stress?
What is it that usually stresses you out? Perhaps you identify with some of the following…
- Having to make important decisions
- Being overloaded with work.
- The supervision, protection and care of children
- Caring for those who are in need of help or are sick
- Arguing with family or friends
- Adapting to a new environment
- Falling ill or having an accident
- Balancing parenthood and work
- Moving house or relocating
- The death of a loved one
- Experiencing other significant losses
Stress is natural, but learning to manage it is key to living a healthy life.
About this ebook
Even if your world collapses or you make a mistake from time to time, you can always start over and build it back up again. Learn from your mistakes, but don’t dwell on them. Stick to your path until you find your balance.
This ebook will help you do just that.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- What is stress?
- General Adaptation Syndrome.
- How does stress work?
- Tips for managing stress.
- The first step in managing stress.
Are you inspired by what we’ve told you?
Leave us your email to receive the full PDF.