You are in a space committed to the rights of its users and for this reason, you will have maximum transparency and rigour about everything you need to know about this website.
This website strictly complies with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Services and/or products are only available to legal entities and persons who are 16 years old.
Identifier of the person responsible for the website
· Company name: Quality Pet Brands SL.
· CIF/NIF: B67343046
· E-mail: email@example.com
· Registered office: C/ Fernando Pessoa 9B 7-1. 08030, Barcelona. Spain
· Its business activity is: Wholesale and retail sale and purchase of pet food and other pet products.
· Commercial Register No.: Registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona, Volume 46717, Folio 135, Page B-528658, 1st entry. Date 17-01-2019.
Do you care about your personal data?
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not in any way imply the start of a commercial relationship with BOONS. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. With respect to the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
· Reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, without the authorisation of BOONS as the legitimate owner.
·Any infringement of the rights of the provider or BOONS as legitimate owner.
· Their use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In using the website www.boons.pet the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of BOONS or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the portal www.boons.pet or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
Nevertheless, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, www.boons.pet cannot guarantee the non-existence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although we use all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to BOONS may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, the ownership of which corresponds exclusively to QUALITY PET BRANDS SL, which assumes all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
The communication between users and www.boons.pet uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
BOONS does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
· The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or of its services and contents.
· The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents.
· Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice.
· The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
· The provider accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage resulting from illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, relations between BOONS and the users of its telematic services present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Barcelona, Spain.
Should any user have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or any comments about the www.boons.pet portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal notice was last updated on 4 March 2021.